Job Title: Search Engine Optimization Manager
Job Summary: SEO strategy creation, planning, management, optimization and reporting across on-page and off-page optimization
• At least 2-3 years experience in SEO
• Can do client management and servicing
• Should be very collaborative and work with team in a seamless manner
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SEO strategy creation, planning, management, optimization & reporting across on-page & off-page optimization.
- Managing ROI from the SEO efforts for all clients.
- Creating search friendly content strategy, content production, content curation, content posting, & content distribution.
- Reporting & Analytics on SEO.
- Using all relevant tools for keyword planning, SEO reporting.
- Client management & servicing.
- Tool usage and recommendation for the agency.
- Working closely with the client’s IT & web development team to implement all off-page optimzation recommendations part of the complete SEO strategy.
- Coordinating with 2nd & 3rd party suppliers & deliver the right solution for client campaigns as & when needed.
- Working on media reviews & competition check on regular basis
- Team player: Should be very collaborative & should work with team in a seamless manner.
- Assisting other digital strategists, BU Heads & Digital Director to ensure deliverables are being met on time.
- Performing all other day to day tasks for SEO as assigned.
POSSIBLE CAREER PROGRESSION:
Senior SEO Specialist
Head of Search
Work from home during pandemic / Laptop will be provided