Job Title: ASSOCIATE MEDIA DIRECTOR
Job Summary: Holistic campaign planning service delivery, client interface and account servicing, tracking/monitoring campaign review
• At least 2-3 years experience as media planner in an advertising agency working on digital and ATL
• Can adapt to a fast-paced working environment
• Strategic thinking, analytical, innovative, holistic planning approach
Ø Holistic campaign planning service delivery
· Strategies and media plan recommendations need to be presented to client for approval.
· Develop campaign plans according to the briefing of clients. Able to do historical campaign performance analysis of the brand and competitor for benchmarking.
· Building overarching digital/Media strategy for our clients by equipping with broad knowledge of digital related tools and external partners
· Able to prepare consumer profiling, media consumption and mapping of consumer journey.
· Implement and execute the campaign based on the plans approved by client
Ø Client interface and account servicing
· Organize and handle administrative requirements for the accounts handled – Cost Estimates, revenue tracking, contracts, meeting schedules, etc.
· Sits in all client’s briefings, business reviews and media plan submissions with or without the Department Head in attendance.
· Identify and drive opportunities for growth through initiatives for brands handled.
Ø Tracking/Monitoring and Campaign Review
· Data insight analysis and post-campaign performance report collation.
· Able to develop media optimization metric forecasting
· Spearheads crafting of Annual Media Plans, Competitive Reviews, and other client reports.
· Monitor clients’ competitive moves and activities on top of the standard competitive reports submitted to them. Also monitoring important industry developments as well.
Ø Effectively performing in a role for 2-3 years or more
Ø Strategic Thinking
Ø Holistic Planning Approach