Position at CRISTA Senior LivingThis is a Part-Time position
Crista Shores at Silverdale
$29-$33 per hour based on experience
Benefits: Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
Loving God by serving people is CRISTA's mission and we are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate who has a passion for seniors and wants an exceptional career/ministry opportunity serving as a Staff Nurse.
This position is an integral part of the Senior Community mission of providing joy and purpose to the lives of our residents. The RN is responsible for the supervision and provision of resident nursing services while adhering to Boarding Home regulations and CRISTA policies and procedures.
CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has been a senior care provider for over 60 years. Located in Silverdale, CRISTA Shores offers Independent and Assisted Living. Come serve with us!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Order, manage and dispose of medications per regulations and policies.
- Initiate and/or amend residents Care Plans and Functional Assessments.
- Provide nursing services per Care Plan.
- Provide on-going assessment of current and prospective residents, updating physician’s as appropriate.
- Carry out physician’s orders in a timely manner and understand the purpose as it relates to residents condition.
- Write all orders and give care according to facility policies and procedures as well as Boarding Home regulations.
- Coordinate contracted health related services (PT, OT, Home health, Hospice, etc.).
- Assist with and organize admission interviews as needed.
- Assist in orientation of new staff.
- Assist with oversight and training for nurse delegation process and tasks.
- Rotate on-call assignment to support the residents’ ongoing nursing needs.
- Maintain required documentation, including MAR.
- Inform appropriate family or DPOA of medical emergencies.
- Participate in education of staff, residents and families, and maintain personal certification and training requirements.
- Investigate incidents, accidents and errors and assist with education and follow-up.
- Organize and lead care conferences with residents and family members.
- Assist with annual evaluations of Caregivers and Clinic Secretary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Christian Commitment: Strong Christian commitment and personal faith in Christ demonstrated in behavior and attitude.
2. Education: Graduate of an accredited program of nursing education.
- Long Term Care/Assisted Living experience and leadership experience.
- Current Washington State RN/LPN license.
5. Other Considerations:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Specialty training for Boarding Homes or willingness to be trained
- Read, write, communicate in and interpret English at a functional level
6. Software and Equipment Used: P.C.C, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Posted on: 2021-03-30