The Human Resources Recruitment Specialist plays a key role within the Human Resources function responsible for full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and other Human Resources responsibilities as assigned. The Human Resources Recruitment Specialist is also responsible for maintaining the necessary documentation to comply with local, state and federal regulations. The Human Resources Recruitment Specialist works closely with both the VP of Human Resources, HR Generalist, and Supervisors in the field to align recruiting efforts and outcomes with business goals and objectives.
· Full life cycle recruiting, which may include candidate management.
· Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
· Experience reporting on recruitment trends with an ATS.
· Maintains and manages relationships with recruiting agencies, professional networks, and universities to develop a pipeline for candidates and graduates.
· Maintains ATS to ensure accurate records for applicant flow reporting
· Identifies qualified candidates to help company by filling staff vacancies.
· Evaluates candidates and building networks of potential hires.
· Works closely with Supervisors in the field and Human Resources to identify critical positions and examine applicant information (including resumes and social media sites) to determine which candidates meet the position’s requirements.
· Takes a hands-on role is assessing resumes and credentials of potential candidates
· Successfully vet candidate pool to select the most qualified candidates for the interview process.
· Meets with job candidates (virtually) to conduct screening interviews.
· Helps craft and post job listings on job recruitment boards and other websites to attract skilled applicants by working closely with Supervisors in the field to identify the role’s key duties and core competencies along with any educational or certification requirements before posting the job and opening it to applicants.
· Works with Supervisors in the field to coordinate a range of recruitment activities that can include job fairs and campus events to recruit upcoming graduates.
· Networks with universities to maintain professional referral relationships and facilitate clinical rotations for students nearing the end of their schooling.
· In collaboration with the VP of Human Resources and the HR Generalist, supports overall company adherence to fair hiring practices by periodically reviewing hiring and interviewing processes and assessing job postings through an understanding of the Fair Labor Standards Act and other employment laws and takes the necessary steps to bring organization into compliance.
Human Resources Responsibilities
· Updates and maintain employee records including new hires, employee status changes, terminations and reporting relationships into HRIS systems
· Handles new hire onboarding responsibilities as necessary
· Maintains HR employee files
· Answers inquiries from employees regarding policies and procedures.
· Maintains confidential employee records and updates employee information as necessary
· Responsible for student contracts process including executing new student agreements, processing student paperwork, and clearing new students for clinical rotation assignments.
· Conducts monthly reporting and tracking exercises in order to monitor compliance with company-wide practices and requirements
· Assists with monthly tracking of all licenses, PPD screenings, and/or background checks for employees and contractors
· Performs a broad range of duties and activities as assigned to support the overall Human Resources Department
· Must be highly adept at using web-based technologies and social media to support recruiting efforts
· Must be a skilled networker that is able to build professional relationships and identify opportunities to connect individuals in their networks with opportunities
· Must have excellent analytical skills and reporting abilities in order to be able to successfully examine applicant resumes, credentials, and recruitment trends to find suitable candidates for positions within the organization
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively and professionally communicate with job candidates and employees within the field
· Must have exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Must display confidence while interacting and partnering with all levels of management
· Must show demonstrated skill in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiations/closing and relationship management
· Must have strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
· Must have exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
· Proven ability to be adaptable and consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
· Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
· Experience in the full-cycle recruitment process is necessary
· Experience with ATS systems and reporting mechanisms is necessary
· 2+ years in HR Recruiting is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year