RV Service Technician
Job location (s):
40 Hours Per Week
From humble beginnings in the mid ‘90s, CanaDream has steadily grown into one of the largest RV rental and sales business in Canada. It’s been a long road… but there’s no shortage of those in Canada and we’ve enjoyed the ride!
At CanaDream, we believe that Canada is our product and a road trip in our RV is the most perfect way to experience our beautiful Provinces and Territories. We are a Cast of experienced, passionate and dedicated people and our market leading brand position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced Cast across all our locations, with unique build RV floor plans, proprietary technology, continual investment and a fleet of over 1300 modern RV’s with an additional 500 previously experienced units available for sale.
In 2017, CanaDream became part of the Apollo Tourism & Leisure Group, which is a global RV rental & sales specialist. With a large portion of the Australian and New Zealand market, and a growing base across the UK and Europe. The roads we are exploring continue to expand!
CanaDream has state of the art rental and sales locations close to the major international airports: Calgary and Edmonton (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia), Whitehorse (Yukon), Toronto (Ontario), Mirabel (Quebec) and Halifax (Nova Scotia).
Our Montreal Mirabel location is a perfect gateway to exploring the entire province of Quebec. Here CanaDream has up to 200 units within the Rental and Sales fleet. The team provides exceptional service to Guests, new owners and anyone requiring parts, servicing and RV support.
CanaDream’s culture is based on being “Happy to”. In every corner we seek positivity and teamwork; working together to put our Guests at the centre of everything. CanaDream Cast work hard and enjoy the ride… fun is at the core of our business with monthly staff appreciation BBQs, regular team celebration events, milestone awards and more.
CanaDream attracts the best in the business and in return we offer competitive wages, discretionary bonus, additional incentives, growth opportunities, staff discounts, an apprenticeship program, education assistance and comprehensive on job training.
Your future at CanaDream is limited only by your imagination and you have the unique opportunity to make history as part of the CanaDream success story.
Take a look for yourself here….and find out what we do. You can also find us on multiple social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr.
Our shop team pay great attention to details, are very safety conscious and take pride in servicing our RVs so that our adventurous Guests feel safe to experience Canada at their own pace.
- Applying troubleshooting techniques and determining proper repair procedures on RVs
- Disassembling, inspecting and determining parts needed, and reassemble to factor specifications
- Performing operational tests on engines including road testing of vehicles
- Identifying warranty claims and coordinating repairs
- Assisting guests with on- road issues
- Providing “cradle to grave” customer service
- Maintaining a safe work area for customers and co-workers
- Performing Pre-Delivery Inspections on rental RVs
- Performing duties with minimal supervision
- Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be a qualified RV Technician, Journeyman or Apprentice Recreational Vehicle Technician or have equivalent experience
- Must certify to operate a propane pump
- Must speak French
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
- Hands on experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides
- Comprehensive product knowledge
- Basic math and computer skills
- Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of installation and product specifications
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
- Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Enthusiastic, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
COVID-19 - To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have installed physical barriers, and provided hand sanitizers, masks and gloves.
If you like the sound of all of this and are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role within a supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply now.
Posted on: 2021-02-04