- Interpreting blueprints to determine the shape, size, color and thickness of glass for installation procedures.
- Measuring and marking lines or patterns on glass before cutting.
- Cutting glass to size and specifications in the workshop and on the job site.
- Measuring, cutting and fitting anti-glare film to glass if required.
- Loading glass or mirror fittings onto delivery trucks for transport to job site.
- Driving trucks to job sites and unloading glass and materials.
- Fabricating and installing moldings for glass installation.
- Cutting and removing broken glass prior to new installation.
- Operating hoists or cranes with suction cups to lift heavy glass units.
- Cleaning the job area once glass has been installed and the client is satisfied.
- High school diploma.
- A valid Glazier certification from the National Glass Association.
- 3+ years working as a Glazier or commercial Glazier.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
Location: Concord, Vaughan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour