We are seeking a Welder/fitter With AZ License to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Must have AZ license as would drive a roll off triaxle truck (and trailer when applicable) on install job sites, as required.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Site Locations – Equipment install jobsites (as and when required) within Southern Ontario radius. When not on installs, would work in our plant/yard in Bolton, ON.
Size and category of the truck for AZ license – Triaxle roll-off truck
Shift Timings – 7AM – 5PM most days – M-F
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour