Are you looking for a job that provides you work-life balance? Do you want to work for a company that provides an opportunity to become a permanent employee?
If yes, KEEP READING!
Universal HR Solutions is looking for an experienced CNC operator with experience in Brake press and laser machine. The company is a proud distributor of metal products all across the world.
Shift Timing- 4 PM to 12 AM
Pay rate- $18 to $20 per hour
Shift days- Monday to Friday
The job responsibilities would be as follows:
- Experience with CNC Brake Press/Laser Set up and Operation
- Experience reading blueprints
- Experience using measuring devices
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ensures that the finished product meets established quality standards using all tools and ISO procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Manager;
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures and is accountable for the health and safety of employees under his supervision by; making sure that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures and providing adequate training for employees in specific work tasks to help reduce or eliminate the risk of workplace injuries;
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with JGW Code of Business Conduct and in accordance to the JGW Confidentiality Policy.
- Ability to perform and set up machines in area assigned to;
- Ability to complete tasks in team environment;
- Capable of measuring the dimensions of part/product to print;
- Ability to read prints;
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in team environment;
- Knowledge of metal materials.
- Excellent people skills;
- Capable of working with minimum to no Supervision;
- Requires hands on, result orientated individual who has proven ability to train and motivate shop floor personnel;
- May be required to lift products 30 pounds or less;
- May be required to stand for prolonged periods of time;
- May be required to perform a wide range of movements, including bending, crawling, crouching and kneeling;
- Occasional exposure to hot conditions in warm months.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred;
- Technical program through college or university an asset;
- Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations;
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour (depending on experience)
As an Accountant, you will be an integral member of the accounting team with the primary responsibility of maintaining Accounts Receivables/Accounts Payable Dept by monitoring, reviewing and reconciling accounts to ensure customer accounts are current and in good standing.
- Process new credit applications and trade reference requests
- Perform collection calls/emails
- Accurately apply customer payments and address any discrepancies
- Process supplier invoices by accurately coding to expense accounts and/or matching with POs
- Full cycle bookkeeping including A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, payroll, HST
- Working with Quick Books and Profile accounting software
- Preparation and filing of T1 personal income tax returns
- Preparation and filing of HST returns
- Contribute to the ongoing delivery of high quality client services and maintenance of client relations through extensive client contact and issue resolution
- Other accounting related duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in business or related, with a specialty in accounting.
- Knowledge and experience with Quick Books, Profile is an asset.
- Strong Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong analytical interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour