School Bus Driver
Stock Transportation. - Canada
In response to COVID-19 and in accordance with Health Canada guidelines, Stock Transportation has put in place cleaning and disinfecting protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, we have advised our employees to adhere to Health Canada guidelines on COVID-19 to help reduce transmission.
Looking for a great career that offers work/life balance?
Do you like engaging with your community?
If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about our exciting Driving opportunities!
“I can’t say enough about working for Stock Transportation. It’s a respectful, caring workplace. From the GM to the routing department and from dispatch to payroll, everyone is supportive and encouraging. It’s a caring team and that shows in our work!!” Stock Team member
Other Perks of being a school bus driver:
• Morning routes allow for beautiful sunrises and gorgeous views
• Middays and weekends are your own personal time
• You will enjoy the same holidays as the schools to spend with your family!
• Enjoy a very rewarding career
• Training provided
• Have a great day every day while safely transporting our most precious cargo—our children!
What you bring to the bus:
• Cheerful and positive demeanor, with a “can-do” approach
• At least two years driving history with a clean driver’s abstract
• Ability to meet the minimum ministry requirements to obtain a bus license
• Your willingness to make a difference in a child’s day every day
Join our collaborative and supportive Team today!
Posted on: 2020-11-16