Front Desk Receptionist
Full Time - $16/hour
Preferred Home Care of New York, a Licensed Home Care Agency located in White Plains, New York, is seeking an experienced Bi-lingual Spanish Front Desk Receptionist to work full time providing coverage for our office. A Front Desk Receptionist performs a wide range of clerical functions and administrative duties specifically related to the overall office operation.
- Answer incoming calls; directing the caller to the appropriate person
- Taking accurate and courteous phone messages.
- Greeting all visitors as they enter and directing them to appropriate parties.
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Basic computer entry as needed.
- Bilingual Spanish
- Clear speaking voice both in person and over the phone
- Very upbeat, positive and professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required; experience with HHA Exchange a BIG PLUS!
- At least one year of experience within the health care services industry
- 1 year office experience preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Team environment
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, vision, drug, and paid time-off (vacation, sick, paid legal holidays)
- Commuter benefit program
- And much more!
Posted on: 2020-07-24