Bilingual LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Bilingual Spanish Required
Preferred Home Care is seeking A Patient Support LPN for VBP Initiatives
This individual will work closely with the interdepartmental teams to enable patients to remain at home safely. This process will consist of: connecting patients with telemedicine providers who could intervene to avoid unnecessary hospitalizations and enable patients to stay home comfortably. In addition, he or she will be responsible for making wellness calls to patients in an effort to mitigate possible issues that may prompt a patient to go to the ER.
The LPN will be responsible to maintain written records, and meet regularly with the Vice President of Clinical Operation to discuss issues of common interest arising out of the investigative process implemented within the VBP Initiatives Department.
- Prior Clinical Experience mandatory
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with people of all ages, ethnic and social-economic groups
- Well versed in medical terminology
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and other health care providers, social workers, and community resources.
- 2 years’ experience and LPN license required
- Competitive salary
- Team environment
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, vision, drug, and paid time-off (vacation, sick, paid legal holidays)
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm
- Ability to work in cooperate office environment
- Commuter benefit program
WHY PREFERRED HOME CARE:
Preferred Home Care is amongst the largest Licensed Home Care Agencies in the New York Metropolitan area. Our commitment to excellence in patient care is how we got were we are today. This mission statement expands to all employees. Each employee is given the tools and support to continue enhancing their career as Preferred Home Care continuously expands.
Posted on: 2020-07-24