Preferred Gold Private Home Care
Preferred Gold Private Home Care of NY is seeking a Field Recruiter to assume responsibility for the HHA recruitment for our Brooklyn Corporate Office.
- Experience with recruitment of certified Home Health Aides a plus, previous full cycle recruiting required.
- High school graduate or GED equivalency required.
- Prior experience working with a concierge or private health care service.
- Understanding of the New York State Department of Health regulations concerning personnel record compliance for licensed home care agencies.
- Ability to collect relevant data and establish facts.
- Ability to utilize up-to-date computer software and hardware designed to manage job functions.
- Ability to work with people of all ages, ethnic and social-economic groups.
- 1 year recruiting experience preferred
- Participate in field recruitment as needed and directed
- Work with Director of Talent Acquisition to understand the hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans
- Develop and maintain an active network within the allied health professions through contact with colleges, universities, state and national professional associations, referrals, email campaigns, cold calls, and social media.
- Identify and attend job fairs/state/national association events
- Execute HHA etiquette and skills training Program
- Maintain ongoing focus for productivity in a fast-paced environment and meets deadlines in an environment where priorities may change
- Interface effectively with management as well as corporate office to ensure recruitment goals are being met
- Review recruitment and distribution materials, ie. flyers, advertisements
- Provide ongoing status reports (verbal and written) of recruiting activities and results through the gathering and analysis of performance data
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office/Field
Chosen candidate will enjoy an excellent salary, medical benefits, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity for growth within this fast-growing company.
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Posted on: 2020-07-24