Home Health Aide Coordinator
$18 - $20 an hour
Preferred HCNY-Westchester County division is currently seeking a HHA Coordinator to maintain ongoing communication with referral and intake sources for all patients. The HHA Coordinator will plan for home healthcare service coverage and will be responsible for management of current schedule for home care workers, while striving to ensure that patient/family are satisfied and receiving excellent customer service.
- Competitive salary
- Team environment
- Weekly paycheck
- Direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, vision, drug, and paid time-off (vacation, sick, paid legal holidays)
- Commuter benefit program
- And much more!
- High school graduate; some college credit preferred.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish or English and Creole
- Microsoft Office/Excel/Outlook, and general computer literacy/ PC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, HHA Exchange, and Internet
- Minimum of (1) Year experience in other work-related experience, preferably within the health care services industry.
- 1 year Home Care Scheduling experience required
- Bilingual Spanish required
Duties & Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintains telephone contact with patient/family receiving services
- Maintains a daily patient roster of assigned services and staffs open cases as needed.
- Monitors HHA electronic verification via the HHA Exchange “Call Dashboard” throughout the day and is responsible for its maintenance and documentation.
- Maintains effective communication with contracts via HHA Exchange by revising contract messages, replying promptly, and clearing out respective notes in a timely manner.
- Communicates with vendor/contract any changes that occur, either with patient/family or HHA.
- In the event the HHA is changed or replaced, the HHA Coordinator is responsible to notify the Human Resource department to send the appropriate documentation to the vendor.
- Responsible for documenting all incidents (both in HHA Exchange and on Incident Report form) and relaying information to supervisor for follow up and completion of incident reports.
- Responsible for scheduling replacement HHA’s upon request from Human Resource department to ensure HHA is compliant with agency and state regulations.
- Assists with obtaining contract authorizations where pre-billing conflicts arise.
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Posted on: 2020-07-28