Home Care Field HR Specialist
Preferred Home Care of New York, a fully licensed and growing Home Care Agency serving the NY Metropolitan area is seeking an experienced Human Resources Representative (Bilingual Spanish) for our Brooklyn Corporate Office.
The Human Resources Representative assumes responsibility for the coordination of administrative activities related to employee relations, recruitment, retention, orientation and training, policies & procedures updates, employee record compliance and benefits. Responsible for filing, telephone calls, computer updates, new applicant administrative reviews and other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bilingual Spanish
- 2 years of HR Experience
- Understanding of the New York State Department of Health regulations concerning personnel record compliance for licensed home care agencies.
- Ability to define and resolve human resource problems, collect relevant data and establish facts.
- Ability to utilize up-to-date computer software and hardware designed to manage job functions.
- High school graduate or higher
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and HHA Exchange
- Work-related experience, with health care services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulations governing the home care field
Chosen candidate will enjoy an excellent salary, medical benefits, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity for growth within this fast-growing company.