Date: 9am to 5pm on Thursday August 6th & Friday August 7th
Location: Chewy’s Sparks Recruiting Center- 2134 Greenbrae Dr. Sparks, NV 89431
Apply: Please show your interest by clicking the apply button below and sending us your contact info!
Chewy is currently hiring for the following roles:
Pay rates up to $16.75 per hour for Warehouse Workers
- Fulfillment Specialist - Night Shift
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Forklift Operator – Nights
- 3rd Shift Warehouse
- General Labor
Requirements for event:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Preferred experience driving a stand up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required – internal training offered
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse environment
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
What to bring to this event:
- Photo Identification for drug screen.
*** Please note, to protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process.
What to wear:
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
How to get to the event:
On the corner of Greenbrae Lane and Sullivan Dr. in the Sierra Center Plaza
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailer of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that's fueled by superior customer care. Headquartered in South Florida, our team of over 7000 members—dispersed across our Customer Service Center(s), corporate offices and fulfillment centers—dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it's our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you've ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too—that's not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side.
Amazing Chewtopian Benefits:
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Standard opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 & 48 months!
- 60 Hours of UTO
- 2 weeks of PTO a year
- Paid weekly
- 401K with matching
- Casual dress code
- Eligible for benefits the 1st of the month
- 20% discount on all Chewy.com items
- Spacious break room with food & coffee for purchase
What is a Chewy Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair for the company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for Chewy to fill multiple roles quickly. Join us in person on 7/28 or 7/29 to see if you are a fit!
Can candidates fill out an application at the event?
Can candidates get a contingent job offer at the event?