Date: 9:00am-5:00pm Thursday August 6th & Friday August 7th
Location: Chewy Fulfillment Center- 600 New Commerce Blvd Wilkes Barre, PA 18706
Apply: Please show your interest by clicking the apply button below and sending us your contact info!
Chewy is currently hiring for the following roles:
Pay rates up to $15.75 per hour
- Warehouse Worker
- Fulfillment Specialist - Night Shift
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Forklift Operator – Nights
- 3rd Shift Warehouse
- General Labor
Requirements for event:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30-minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
- PLEASE BRING A VALID FORM OF ID
What to bring to this event:
- Photo Identification for drug screen.
Please note that Governor Wolfe's order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask.
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process.
What to wear:
- Dress code is Closed-toe shoes (i.e. sneakers or tennis shoes).
How to get to the event:
When arriving at Chewy, Enter through the Recruiting entrance on the right end of the building
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that is fueled by superior customer care. Headquartered in South Florida and Boston, our team of over 11,000 members-dispersed across our customer service centers, corporate offices and fulfillment centers-dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it is our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you have ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too-that's not hard to do when we have our favorite four-legged friends by our side.
Amazing Chewtopian Benefits:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Opportunity
- Immediate Start Dates Available!
- Pay raise at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, & 48 months
- 6 paid holidays
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, starting within 30 days
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- 80 hours of accrued PTO
- 120 hours of accrued Unpaid Time Off
- Opportunity for Advancement
What is a Chewy Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair for the company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for Chewy to fill multiple roles quickly. Join us in person on 7/30 or 7/31 to see if you are a fit!
Can candidates fill out an application at the event?
Can candidates get a contingent job offer at the event?