Stock Transportation is one of the largest student transportation providers to children across Canada. Our focus is getting kids to school safely and on time!
We want to assure you that we have taken swift and proactive measures to combat COVID-19 as it relates to our operations. Health Canada recommends cleaning and disinfecting surfaces to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses, and for this reason, we have put into place new cleaning protocols across our business. Each day, our teams will be cleaning and disinfecting our vehicles by using government recommended cleaning solutions. We have also advised our employees to adhere to the Health Canada guidelines on COVID-19 to reduce transmission. When it comes to the safety and the well-being of our team members and passengers, we will work tirelessly to see to it that we are doing everything we can to manage this current situation
We are looking for safe and reliable drivers in Etobicoke to become part of our growing team of professional school bus drivers. Becoming a school bus driver transforms you into an integral part of your community by providing safe and reliable transportation to children every day.
Why work for Stock?
- We provide steady hours at a guarantee of 4 hours a day with the opportunity to increase hours.
- All training is provided to you at no cost, including all required licences and fees.
- The ability to drive within your local area.
- Highly competitive wages with generous training incentives
- You may qualify to bring your school aged children on board with you.
- Ongoing training & development
- 2 or more years of driving experience.
- Valid “G” Class driver’s Licence and Clean Driving record
- Available to work a split shift (both morning and afternoon shifts) on a daily basis from Monday to Friday
Getting students to school safely, on time, and ready to learn.
Stock Transportation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates in all aspects of the selection process.