As the Maintenance Supervisor, you are responsible for all maintenance operations, managing the maintenance team and maintaining all areas of the community’s facilities and grounds. This position reports to the Property Manager / Regional Maintenance Supervisor and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
Position is Full time, $20-25/hour
- Schedule vacant unit turns / make readies
- Perform and/or inspect electrical, plumbing, and appliance repair
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Manage painting, pressure washing, blowing of breezeways and parking lots
- Oversee all aspects of HVAC installation and repair
- Maintain safety codes and chemical levels of pool
- Oversee efficient and accurate completion of work orders
- Ability to work on-call rotation for 24-hour maintenance.
- Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
- Two years onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance management experience required
- HVAC/ CPO certification required
- MUST have dependable transportation to and from work
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service-oriented approach to co-workers and customers
Competitive salary, Medical, Dental, 401k, Disability & more!