Production Line Worker
Our client in northeast Philadelphia produces windows, doors and building supplies that are distributed to companies throughout the Eastern United States. They are seeking Production Line Workers to start as soon as possible in temp to perm openings.
Position is Full-time, $12/hour
- Performs varied tasks of intermediate complexity including reading and understanding pump orders, bills of material, and completion of documentation / work orders
- Utilizes hand and power tool equipment to assemble all parts and sub-assemblies of pump unit
- Operation of arbor and drill presses, pneumatic and electrical controllers.
- May adapt new procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet the more complex requirements functions of the position through CIP / ISO tools and activities.
- Resolves questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning, and checking the work of other employees
- Experience in production/manufacturing environment preferred
- Must have ability to lift up to 50lbs; to include frequent lifting and carrying up to 25lbs. with frequent walking and standing, pulling and pushing.
- Can read a tape measure to the 32nd of an inch
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Posted on: 2020-07-28