Lawn Care Technician
Top Rated Local Lawn Care Experts, A HIGHER LEVEL OF LAWN CARE
- Must have good oral/written communication skills.
- Must have a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Must have a positive attitude and the willingness to work hard.
- Must be self motivated and able to work efficiently and independently.
- Must possess the ability to "go with the flow" under various weather changes.
- Must be drug free and willing to submit to periodic drug screenings throughout employment
- Must be willing to agree to a background check
- Must maintain all required license in an active status without suspension or revocation throughout employment
Must be able to perform the following:
-Lift 50lb bags of lawn care materials
-Leverage 50 lbs of machinery
-Walk 1 -- 5 miles a day
-Stoop, stand and bend for 6 hours or more a day
License or Certificate:
-Possession of a valid Georgia driver's license with good driving record.
-Possession of, or ability to obtain a DOT medical exam.