Salary- £32,500 – £45,000
L2S2 is a rapidly growing and successful software company working in healthcare.
We specialise in medical data analytics and regulatory compliant rapid application development to improve the affordability and quality in the provision of patient care.
We are innovative, we have great backers, a global ecosystem and the opportunity to change the way people, things and services interact.
We are hiring a Software Engineer to work at our premises 5 miles west of the centre of Cambridge. We are offering a competitive salary for this position.
You will work as part of a motivated team supporting world class analytical products that improve healthcare in hospitals across the world. You will be responsible for:
- Experience with C# and MS SQL are essential for this role, applicants without relevant experience will not be considered for this role
- Providing customer support such as report configuration, user system management in production systems
- Producing documentation for process control and quality management
- Deploying, maintaining and supporting applications in a professional hosting environment
- Work with development team on data analysis and loading
- Monitor data import software and work with development team to fix issues
- Unit, system and integration testing to release bug free applications
- Building application release with the help of development team
- Work with development team to maintain application databases
- Issue encrypted reports to customers
- Experience with some of ASP.Net, HTML, CSS
- Proven work experience as technical Software Engineer or similar role
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help in tickets or in live sessions
- Proficient in using MS office
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Fluency in English is required as it is the business language in the Company
- Testing web applications
- Awareness of software security and medical data requirements
If you meet the above criteria for the Software Engineer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent.
L2S2 Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
L2S2 work in a highly regulated environment to keep patients safe and consequently require all employees to pass background security checks.
We do not accept applications from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list.
Keywords: MS SQL DBA, C#, .Net, data analytics, Windows server, report engines