SALES MARKETING & DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (CORPORATE COVERAGE)
We are looking for a dynamic individual for the Sales Marketing & Database Administrator, to be at the core of our sales team. This person needs to have hybrid experience in sales database administration and marketing with an emphasis in internet marketing.
This is a full time, salary position with a sales compensation commission package. This role will report directly to the department leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty assigned satisfactorily.
Daily duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage compliance, adoption and user functionality into Salesforce CRM database
- Perform internal and external auditing and reporting functions; continually improve schedule of reports to increase the communication flow between management and sales reps
- Forecast, trend, and analyze data to generate new business leads
- Serve as an active Website Committee member providing industry best practices and applicable marketing concepts to meet the businesses needs
- Provide recommendations and develop digital marketing strategies that will optimize online marketing to create new business growth opportunities
- Support (2) department senior leaders in any assigned administrative sales support or project based tasks
- Develop, manage, and optimize use of sales lead generation software(s)
- Cultivate and implement new selling tactics, E-marketing strategies, and campaigns
- Generate, review, and provide constant lead sources for Inside Marketing Representatives and Outside Sales Representatives with any new territory or niche market expansion opportunities
- Update, populate, and distribute the Daily & Weekly Sales reports to Outside Reps & Management
- Coordinate with accounting, operations, and outside sales reps to ensure accuracy in new vendor setup, future calendar appointments, assess territories assigned, checklist completion, contract verifications and general sales information
Will be assessed and assigned based by senior leaders as this position evolves based on individual performance.
- Strong Marketing strategy and campaign experience required
- Must be results driven and have proven experience in business development and management
- Lead Generation Software experience required
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- 7+ years of relevant hands-on experience in supportingSalesforce.com based business applications
- Sales Cloud, Salesforce for Outlook / Salesforce Inbox a plus
- Proficient configuring the Salesforce.com platform and creating reports and dashboard
- Proficient in both classic and lightning enabled Salesforce.com instances
- Proficient with Salesforce Dataloader (Salesforce Importing Tool)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce security and sharing model
- Understanding of sales and marketing processes
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels, including Salesforce-to-Salesforce
- Experience with AppExchange partners such as Conga, Inbox, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Experience integrating with 3rd party data providers and services
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to display independent judgment to make decisions where no clear precedents exist; adjusts plans and deliverables with the right approvals and the business goals in mind.
- Ensures that all standards are followed and controls are adequately designed and implemented.
- 1 – 3 years in Solid Waste/Recycling industry preferred
Each full time eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Vol Life Insurance and STD. As well as a viable 401k Savings Plan with Company match and Company sponsored Life and ADD Insurance. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Sick Days.
Corporate Coverage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in our employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted on: 2020-07-28