Military Police (Full-Time)
Salary: $20,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Be part of a team. The Army provides an opportunity for you to secure your future, advance your career, earn college credit, gain access to low-cost healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, job-security, and money for college. This is an entry-level position with no experience necessary.
· Law enforcement patrols
· Interview witnesses, victims and suspects in investigations
· Traffic and crowd control
· Crime scene security and processing
· Arrest and charge criminal suspects
No Experience Needed:
Get paid while being trained. Job training for Military Police requires 20 weeks of One Station Unit Training and on-the-job instruction in police methods. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field.
· Be Under 35 years old
· US Citizen or Permanent Resident
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
· Take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test
· No major medical or mental health issues
· No major law violations
· Monthly salary
· Up to $40K bonus
· Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
· 30 days vacation with pay
· Medical and Dental coverage
· Tuition Assistance - up to $4500 per year
The U.S. Army is now hiring for entry-level positions with no experience needed. The Army offers great benefits and salary. If you are looking for meaningful work and paid training, apply for this job today! This job requires enlistment in the U.S. Army.
Speak to a recruiter today!
SSG Gary Smith