Engineer (Army) (Part time)
As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Army Reserve (Part time), pay for college, guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job-security.
This is an entry level position with no experience necessary.
Combat engineers primarily supervise, serve or assist as a member of a team when they are tackling rough terrain in combat situations. They provide their expertise in areas such as mobility, countermobility, survivability and general engineering.
- Attend Basic and Advanced training (14 Weeks) with pay.
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Age - 17 to 34 years old
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
- Up to $20K bonus
- Up to $70,000 for additional education benefits
- Local stability
- Additional living expenses while at training
Work locations include all 50 states.
When you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email/text from a recruiter to schedule your interview.
Speak to a recruiter today!
SFC Noel Wood