Truck Driver (Army) (Full-Time)
As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (Full time), pay for college, guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job-security.
This is an entry level position with no experience necessary.
Motor transport operators are primarily responsible for supervising or operating wheel vehicles to transport personnel and cargo. They are the backbone of the Army’s support and sustainment structure, providing advanced mobility on and off the battlefield.
- Attend Basic training (10 Weeks) and Advanced training (7 Weeks) with pay.
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Age - 17 to 34 years old
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
- Up to $40K bonus
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
- 30 days vacation with pay per year
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependents
Work locations include all 50 states, Germany, and South Korea.
When you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email/text from a recruiter to schedule your interview.
Speak to a recruiter today!
SFC Marshall Scabet