IT Professional (Full-Time)
Salary: $20,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
This position requires enlistment in the United States Army as a soldier.
As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (Full time), pay for college, guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job-security.
This is an entry-level position with no experience necessary.
· Information technology specialists are responsible for maintaining, processing and troubleshooting military computer systems/operations.
· Attend Basic (10 Weeks) and advanced training (20 Weeks) with pay.
· Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
· Age - 17 to 34 years old
· Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
· Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
· Submit to background and medical screening
· Up to $40K bonus
· Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
· 30 days vacation with pay per year
· Additional living expenses for those who have dependents
Work locations include all 50 states, Germany, and South Korea.
Speak to a recruiter today!
SFC Barry Mouton