Employment Service Connection, Inc. is seeking order pickers for a food distribution company.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of perishable goods
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in order picking and shipping
- Familiarity with electric pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload 75lbs
- Strong work ethic
- Vocal Pick software
- Ability to work in freezer and dry goods section of facility.
Shift 10 am – 8pm with weekends required
Rate of Pay $15-$18
Location Kenosha, WI
Posted on: 2020-06-30