Responsible for building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
- Measurement skills to determine width, length, and other proportions.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to build/repair
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, to ensure everything is level and secure.
- Build cabinets, conveyers, molding and furniture.
- Construct wooden shipping crates and containers.
- Skill in operating all machinery and tools for the building and assembly of wood products
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
1st and 2nd Shifts
Rate of Pay $13-$16 D.O.E
Location Franklin, WI
Posted on: 2020-06-30