Self-Employed Driver Opportunities
Circa £30,000 - £32,000
If you’re hard working, a good driver and want to be your own boss, DPD can offer you an exciting franchise opportunity and the chance to earn lots of cash!
Thanks to our brilliant Owner Driver Franchise scheme, you can run your own business and be part of DPD, the UK’s favourite parcel delivery company. You can become a full-time owner operator without breaking the bank and share in the growing success of a standout name in parcel delivery.
Your upfront entry fees consist of a £400 franchise fee and a fully refundable vehicle deposit of £1,000 or £2,000 (dependent on credit score). So, you could soon find yourself in charge of your own fast-paced business.
Benefit from all of this
- Lots of work – make between 90-120 stops a day and be paid for both collections and deliveries
- DPD branded vehicle – to make your deliveries
- Flexible working – work five days a week to suit your lifestyle, including a Saturday or Sunday. As we’re open seven days a week, there are opportunities to work longer to boost your earnings
- No experience needed – we provide full training, so you can quickly get to grips with everything. We also offer financial support while you train
- Ongoing support – so you can focus on maximising your earnings
- Latest tech – our handheld tech will guide you and help you plan the best route to make your deliveries
- Pay as you go – you’ll be paid promptly every four weeks.
This is a fantastic opportunity whoever you are. You just need to be aged over 21 and have held a full UK licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points. Driving around various routes in Exeter and surrounding area, you can choose between a smaller or lighter workload. You’ll be in charge of what you do.
Online shopping is big business. And you could get in on the action with the support of DPD, a team that delivers over 4.8 million parcels every week.