A hospital in the South East of Ireland requires a Registrars in Medicine for the July intake. If interested please apply asap.
- Initial contract of 12 months.
- Very good work environment.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions incluiding 4-5 on-calls per month (48 hours week max in average in accordance with EU legislation).
- 3 weeks per semester of paid annual leave.
- MRCP examination can be reinbursed if you pass.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- IMC General registration.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English. IELTs band 7 score in average and/or EOT examination B grade in average is a requirement for Registrar positions unless you can prove you registered with the IMC before the 1st of January 2015.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor as from July 2020.
4. Irish/UK experience is ESSENTIAL for this post.
5. At least 4-5 years experience in General Internal Medicine is a requirement for registrar positions.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.