A hospital in the west of Ireland requires a Registrars in Haematology for the July intake. If interested please apply asap.
The Haematology registrar will work as a part of a team of SHO, Registrar and Consultant doctors in Haematology inside the department of haematology of the hospital.
- Initial contract of 12 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions including 4-5 on-calls per month (48 hours week max in average in accordance with EU legislation).
- 3 weeks per semester of paid annual leave.
- MRCP examination can be reimbursed if you pass.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- IMC General Registration. We can help with that if not yet registered but then you will have to wait for the July intake in order to get placed as the registration process typically takes about 3-4 months to finish.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English. IELTs band 7 score in average and/or EOT examination B grade in average is a requirement for Registrar positions unless you can prove you registered with the IMC before the 1st of January 2015.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor as from July 2020.
4. Good experience in clinical haematology is a plus.
5. At least 4-5 years’ experience in Haematology is a requirement for registrar positions.
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after.
Haematology experience, IMC, IELTs, OET