Details of Service:
The Orthopaedic Department at this hospital admits over 1,500 patients and sees over 3,000 out-patients per year with a further 3,000 patient seen at fracture clinic. It is staffed by 3 full-time Consultants and their teams.
- Initial contract of 1year. With a possibility of extension.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6500-7500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions. Could have the possibility to earn more money through private patients attending the hospital. Typical long term Consultants in Ireland are earning in excess of 10.000€ net/month (approximately 200.000€ gross/year).
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Should be on the Specialist registrar of the Irish Medical Council for Trauma&Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor ASAP if coming from abroad.
4. At least 6-7 years experience in Orthopaedic surgery is required (including your training years).
5. Irish and/or UK experience is recomendable although not essential.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English ASAP. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.