Interpaving Limited is a privately held company which specializes in a diverse range of work in Civil Infrastructure including: road & pipe construction, aggregate production, concrete production, and hot mix asphalt production, equipment rentals, and construction management. Here at Interpaving Limited, we offer steady employment with a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Our growing team continuously seeks hard working and talented individuals who will have a positive impact to the construction community. We are currently seeking to have an Crusher/Aggregate Producer Foreman join our team.
Join our team and take part in building something you will be proud of.
The successful candidate will possess the qualifications and perform the duties, as set out below.
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma is an asset.
- Three (3) years of related experience
- Generic front line supervisor and other applicable common core modules are and asset
- Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work (e.g. hand and power tools, etc.)
- Ability to handle the weight handling of mass up to 45kg (100lbs)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and best practices within areas of responsibility.
- Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history.
- Must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess a valid driver's license, have an acceptable driving record as well as having a means of transportation.
- Supervise the operations of crushing equipment and spreads and handling of sand, soil and aggregate materials to achieve the required specified properties.
- Ensure the optimal efficiency of aggregate production operation while maintaining quality requirements.
- Operate heavy equipment such as: Loaders, excavators, haul trucks
- Proper screen selection capability
- Adjust and manage crushers
- Foreman should arrive prior to shift in order to walk the crushing line to determine how the line is running, any on-going projects or any other pertinent information the oncoming shift needs to be aware of
- Consult with prior shift and Management at the start of each shift to clarify daily priorities
- At the beginning of shift develop a to-do list for each employee using the most recent crushing line inspection, maintenance log and operating schedule
- Assign an employee each shift to conduct a thorough inspection and address any issue in a timely manner
- Foreman’s will spot check certain areas of this inspection to ensure that employees are conducting a thorough inspection
- Monitor samples and data to prevent problems and make necessary changes/corrections in a timely manner
- Foremen will perform audits frequently on Safety, SOP’s, Trainings, Production and Quality
- Foreman are expected to do timely reviews
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of Interpaving Limited Health & Safety Policy Program.
- Perform other related duties as required
Job Type: Full-time
Posted on: 2020-06-27