A hospital in the west of Ireland requires a Registrars in Haematology for the July intake. If interested please apply asap.
- Initial contract of 12 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4000-5000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions including 4-5 on-calls per month (48 hours week max in average in accordance with EU legislation).
- 3 weeks per semester of paid annual leave.
- MRCP examination can be reimbursed if you pass.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- IMC General Registration. We can help with that if not yet registered but then you will have to wait for the July intake in order to get placed as the registration process typically takes about 3-4 months to finish.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English. IELTs band 7 score in average and/or EOT examination B grade in average is a requirement for Registrar positions unless you can prove you registered with the IMC before the 1st of January 2015.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor as from July 2020.
4. Good experience in clinical haematology is a plus.
5. At least 4-5 years’ experience in Haematology is a requirement for registrar positions.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.