What is the job?
We have multiple opportunities for the role of Commercial Transport Mechanic in Langley Port Kells Industrial Area. In this role, you will be responsible for maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting various challenges on a variety of trucks and trailers.
We are open 24 hours during the week, which allows for a variety of different shift schedules to fit your lifestyle.
- General repairs on trucks and trailers
- Engine diagnosis and repair
- A/C work
- Transmission and drivetrain diagnoses and repairs
Who are we looking for?
Hardworking, seasoned mechanics (Red Seal and MVI Inspection certification preferred)
- 5+ years experience
- Strong mechanical skills with ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to work independently
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
- Class 5 Drivers license (abstract to be taken upon employment)
- Your own tools and steel-toes
Why work for us?
- Competitive Salary, Performance Based Bonus Pay
- Dental and Extended Health Benefits
- Life insurance
- Accrued vacation you can use right away
- Opportunities for overtime
- Opportunities for training and development
Who are we?
Plett Truck Repair serves fleet supervisors and owner/operators by keeping their trucks on the road as much as possible. Our same day diagnostics and quick turnarounds with inhouse parts shop enable us to deliver on that promise.