Working abroad is a decision that will open many doors, give a 180-degree turn to your life and fill your days of novelty: new friends, new cultures, new places to meet, new experiences and many good memories. If you have your head to work in another country, it is ideal that you take the time to choose the best destination and why not Athens in Greece?
Our client, leader in customer relations, recruits a limited number of German speakers with experience in Customer Service and / or telecommunications to assist the one of the largest companies in the world.
The start dates are throughout the months of March and April for German speakers.
- Fluent (verbal & written) in German
- English B2/C1
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Decide on motivation, attitude, personal ambition, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, soft skills and fast learner.
- Relocation package provided:
o flight to Athens paid, taxi from the airport to the hotel.
o First two weeks accommodation in a hotel paid and booked by the company, including breakfast.
- Assistance in finding permanent residence in Athens.
- 2 extra salaries- 1 full salary is paid before Christmas; ½ before Easter; ½ for summer vacations
- Assistance in opening Greek bank account and all required documentations.
- Yearly salary – 20K
o Relocation bonus every month
o Accommodation bonus every month
- Performance bonus every month to top achievers
- €300 after three months of cooperation
- €100 upon training completion
- Free Greek courses
- Free training provided by a leading American company.
- Amazing opportunity to work and grow up in a large multinational company and to add valuable step on to your career.
- Dealing directly with German customers and enquiries trough the phone, solving the issue accordingly with the escalation policy.
- You will be asked to troubleshoot, solve and propose recommendations to German users experiencing issue, thanks to supporting documentations, open questions and corporate training.
- To give the best quality while supporting the German market in order to keep the best level of customer’s satisfaction
- You will be asked to maintain the database (input of consumer issues, questions, recommendations).
Some average prices:
- Transport Monthly Pass in Greece- €30
- Rent per month (1 bedroom) City Centre - €337
- Rent per month (1 bedroom) Outside City Centre - €281
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant - €10
Are you ready to work abroad?
Making the decision to work abroad and move to another country can be exciting and unsettling at the same time. Send us your CV and MGI will contact you in 24 hours.