Do you want to live in another country with the goal of advancing your career or changing your lifestyle?
If your main goal is to live an international experience that enriches you and allows you to grow professionally, then this is what you are looking for!
You can learn the local language and open yourself to new experiences.
Our client in Athens is a global leader in Customer Relationship Management, in cooperation with the largest multinational companies worldwide within the IT, Customer Experience and Social networking sectors, is recruiting a limited number of German-speaking client advisers.
The start dates are throughout the months of June/July
- Fluent (verbal & written) in German
- English B2/C1
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience within the Customer Service environment
- Relocation package provided:
o flight to Athens paid, taxi from the airport to the hotel.
o First two weeks accommodation in a hotel paid and booked by the company, inc breakfast.
- Assistance in finding permanent residence in Athens.
- 2 extra salaries- 1 full salary is paid before Christmas; ½ before Easter; ½ for summer vacations
- Assistance in opening Greek bank account and all required documentations.
- Competitive salary – €1,425 every month
o Relocation bonus every month
o Accommodation bonus every month
- Performance bonus every month to top achievers
- €300 after three months of cooperation
- €100 upon training completion
- Free Greek courses
- Free training provided by a leading American company.
- Amazing opportunity to work and grow up in a large multinational company and to add valuable step on to your career
- Dealing directly with German customers and enquiries trough the phone solving the issue:
o How to send money, where is the nearest agency, how to validate a transaction online or offline, help customers if the receiver couldn’t receive the money sent …
o You will be asked to troubleshoot, solve and propose recommendations to German users experiencing issue, thanks to supporting documentations, open questions and corporate training.
Some average prices:
- Transport Monthly Pass in Greece- €30
- Rent per month (1 bedroom) City Centre - €337
- Rent per month (1 bedroom) Outside City Centre - €281
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant - €10
In case you have any questions before you send us your CV. This experience will boost your career, you will learn a new language, build your global network, become more creative and improve your communication skills!