Job Overview: The position of Production Associate will work within our Infectious Disease Developed Markets business unit located at Scarborough, Maine. In this role you will perform the work required for the assembly of components, devices, and/or the final product depending on the trade assigned.
These specific positions will be working on the assembly of diagnostic test kits.
- Performs work required for the assembly of components, devices and/or the final product with supervision
- Performs routine work in all production areas with limited supervision
- Ensures quality of product using standard operating procedures, templates, training and supervision, and good judgment
- Must perform all duties in a professional manner and work as a member of a team
- May be subject to call back or extended hours as required
Basic Qualifications / Education:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of experience and education
At this time we're happy to offer phone or video interviews to qualified candidates. Apply today to learn more!