Our client located downtown is presently looking to hire a Senior Business Systems Analyst, SAP FI/CO.
- Collaborate with users to understand requirements and provide timely solutions
- Implements application enhancements and gives the support required to meet the needs of the company's Financial Accounting, Tax, and Cash Operations.
- Participates in new system development projects which may include software selection.
- Documents and analyzes Business Process flows to propose and implement improvements.
- Uses appropriate systems and processes to effectively manage, validate the effectiveness and reports progress on support activities and projects.
- Configures unit tests, develops reports, and coordinates with technical resources for application support and projects.
- Provides technical expertise, problem analysis and systems development services for support and projects.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to other functional and technical team members in the SAP FI/CO area.
- Recommends and provides new functionality that is needed by business groups as well as fixing the potential issues using SAP
- Conducts research to learn current trends in technology, generate improvement suggestions, and present findings to supervisors.
- Up to 20% future travel required to South America
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, or any related field.
- Minimum of eight years of business or I/S experience configuring, supporting, and implementing SAP FI/CO required.
- Working knowledge of SAP's GRC, GTS, VIM module, BW, BPC, Smart Financials as well as ABAP.
- Knowledge of ABAP programming, SAP MM and SD is an asset.
- Expert knowledge of SAP's FI/CO module configuration, support, and implementation.
- Bilingual (French and English)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Posted on: 2020-04-29