Our client in the Mississauga area is currently seeking a Bilingual English/French Customer Service Representative to join their growing team! This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in providing excellent service to their customers.
- Flexible benefits package
- RRSP matching program
- Profit sharing plan
- 3 weeks' vacation plus 2 personal days
- Gym discount
- Growth opportunity within the organization
- Remote work available
- Discount on company products
- Respond to customer related inquiries from patients, pharmacies and clinics regarding the status of active or new patient files or follow-up of scheduled deliveries
- Perform outbound calls to contact patients for scheduling deliveries, conducting pharmacy refill calls for on-going therapies
- Documenting information received from clinics, doctors’ offices, pharmacies, and insurance companies to the appropriate files. Creating new files as needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all parties involved, ensuring that the unique needs of patients, clinics and program requirements are met.
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Must have fluent communication skills in both English and French
- Prefer at least 1 year of customer service/call centre experience in a corporate environment (will consider retail depending on the experience)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
If this role is of interest to you, please apply directly to this posting today!
Posted on: 2020-04-20