Interpaving Limited is a privately held company which specializes in a diverse range of work in Civil Infrastructure including: road & pipe construction, aggregate production, concrete production, and hot mix asphalt production, equipment rentals, and construction management. Here at Interpaving Limited, we offer steady employment with a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Our growing team continuously seeks hard working and talented individuals who will have a positive impact to the construction community. We are currently seeking to have an Crushing Equipment Operator join our team and take part in building something you will be proud of.
The successful candidate will possess the qualifications and perform the duties, as set out below.
- One (1) year of directly related experience
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma is an asset.
- Applicable Common Core Surface Miner modules are an asset
- Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work (e.g. hand and power tools, etc.) Ability to handle the weight handling of mass up to 45kg (100lbs)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and best practices within areas of responsibility.
- Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history.
- Must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess a valid driver's license, have an acceptable driving record.
- Perform daily plant inspections
- Operating crushing equipment and handling of sand, soil and aggregate materials to achieve the required specified properties.
- Operate vehicles such as excavator, front end loader, trucks, forklift, skid steer and other heavy to medium duty equipment.
- Maintain plant in a reliable, tidy and safe manner, perform minor maintenance
- Excavate, back fill, level and move earth and other materials.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of Interpaving Limited Health & Safety Policy Program.
- Perform other related duties as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Posted on: 2020-04-16