Interconcrete Limited is a privately held company specializing in the production & delivery of ready mix concrete. Here at Interconcrete Limited, we offer steady employment with a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Our growing team continuously seeks hard working and talented individuals who will have a positive impact to the construction community. We are currently seeking to have a Ready-Mix Truck Driver join our team.
The successful candidate will possess the qualifications and perform the duties, as set out below.
- Must possess a valid DZ Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract and CVOR; with a minimum of 1 years commercial driving experience;
- High school diploma or equivalent, other trades certificate(s), or concrete related experience is considered an asset;
- Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work (e.g. hand and power tools, etc.);
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and best practices within areas of responsibility.
- Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history.
- Physically capable to perform the required duties outlined below;
- Operating a Interconcrete vehicle in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Continuously maintain a clean operating vehicle, with zero deficiencies;
- Perform daily pre-trips and post-trips inspections in accordance to current laws and regulations;
- Preform basic maintenance items (Greasing, fluid checks & topping off when required);
- Maintain accurate log of hours worked in compliance with current laws and regulations;
- Assist in plant maintenance, and other related duties as required;
- Responsible for addition of concrete admixtures and water to your load of concrete in accordance with current specifications and regulations;
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.