JDRF Electromag Engineering Inc. is an applied science research and development lab, specialized in the creation of innovative products focused on the cleantech industry.
We are currently looking a Hardware and Systems Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who is creative, innovative and has a demonstrated mastery of electrical engineering. A can-do attitude and a passion for technology research and development is essential to success in this role.
As a member of our engineering team, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to be part of a close knit and innovative team. Daily work will involve the exploration and development of new technologies aimed at energy conservation. Engineering disciplines used include machine learning, edge computing and data fusion.
- Development functional and electrical specification of wireless systems
- Development of schematics captures and layout
- Hardware systems initialization and simulations
- Architecture and set up of integrated test environment including hardware and software
- Execution of system validation to confirm meeting system technical requirements
- Conducting field testing and collecting data for analysis
- Electrical or Computer Engineering Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s or PhD degree in related field is a plus.
- Over 4 years of experience in embedded system development
- Strong knowledge in signal integrity for wireless systems
- Strong background in hardware design and tools such as Altium or Eagle
- Strong experience product validation and testing
- Proven experience in test automation is desired
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills