So Pure Beverage Technology is an innovator supplier coffee and beverage machines across the UK for the retail, catering, HORECA and office marketplace.
Providing a wide range of coffee machines and beverage solutions from Bean to Cup, commercial Barista coffee machines to the latest screen coffee machine technology.
Following the growth of sales and increase new product lines we want to make our market share grow substantially, to support this growth strategically and operationally we are looking for an enterprising and commercial Sales Manager.
New Business Sales Manager Role
With our So Pure Beverage Technology sales team, you will be responsible for setting up and supporting a network of new operators/dealerships and coffee roasters. The New Business Sales Manager will be responsible for building up So Pure product brands, sales and after-sales of coffee machines to operators and coffee roasters and the associated commercial and supporting activities in South UK / London. We are looking for a commercial go-getter who converts plans into activities and makes them come true.
- Acquisition of new customers (operators and coffee roasters) within the South UK / London
- Managing, coordinating, setting up and supporting a sales network, relationships and other contacts
- Co-ordinating the implementation and adjustment of the sales strategy
- Entering into long-term partnerships, the drafting and negotiating of distribution contracts, and developing and/or ending partnerships
- Giving input about market information for the company and sales strategy to be followed
- Developing of and positioning in the market
- Maintaining and building new contacts
- Visiting customers regularly
- Researching new markets
- Building So Pure brands, through consistent marketing communications
- Drawing up sales plans for new customers
You are responsible for:
- Developing a dealership network in the South / London areas.
- Making and implementing a commercial year plan
- Timely recognition of trends and taking actions to adjust the organisation strategy with regard to these trends
- Developing, executing and guarding the organisation strategy for the South UK / London
- Conducting a financially healthy strategy, in accordance with the KPIs and Budget jointly agreed on
- Maintaining external relationships
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You have built a career with 3+ years of experience in B2B organisations, preferably in the UK out of Home coffee market (coffee machine manufacturer, coffee roaster, ingredient supplier, supplier of water filters or payment systems.)
- Educated to University degree level is desirable though not essential.
- Strong expertise in local market requirements
- Work experience in an international account structure
- Demonstrated record of high achievement and success in building a business with direct P&L contribution
- Excellent relationship skills
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work with teams locally and globally
What we offer:
- A good salary and benefits package
- Working in a dynamic, international team and fast-growing company
- Lots of opportunity for further growth and development
Posted on: 2020-03-03