Our client, specializes in outsourced customer experience management, looks for the quality in its products and services.
We know that our human talent is a point key to reach the success, therefore we request enterprising persons, with ambitious goals and winning mentality.
Do you like challenges? We're looking for people like you!
We invite you to consolidate your career within a multicultural environment, where you will have the opportunity to add your talent to the world's best staff.
We are looking for people with experience in customer service, secretary, administrative, Cashier, Receptionist, Vendor Saleswoman, Administrative Assistant, Assistant Manager, Host, Hostess, Secretary, Customer Advisor, Customer Advisor, Commercial, Commercial, Telemarketer, Home Agent to provide an excellent service to customers by phone, email and chat.
Are you worried about the relocation? The company itself helps you in everything:
- Traveling cost refunded after competition of the 3rd month of work
- Monthly accommodation allowance paid monthly for the first 3 months
- Attractive monthly salary
- Meal allowance every month
- Performance bonus every month
- Monthly language bonus every month
- Private Health Insurance applicable after 6 months
- CDI Contract
- Initial training fully paid by the company
- Continuous training and development
- Communicate with customers by phone, email and online to provide exceptional service
- Establish a relationship with customers to help them with their inquiries, in particular: taking orders, product information, monitoring of deliveries, returns, ...
- Discuss new products and manage multiple tasks to quickly resolve customer queries
- Identify ways to improve processes to improve sales, brand loyalty, service and customer experience
- Update systems with information and help marketing, retail and other teams improve service and customer satisfaction
- Fluent French and English (written and spoken)
- Good computer skills
- Valid EU Visa Passport
- Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
- Strong time management skills.
If you are ready to go on an adventure, send us your CV and we will call you with pleasure to present everything in detail.
Publicado em: 2020-03-02