Our client, a financial institution, located in the Etobicoke area has an immediate opening for a Branch Manager.
This role will be responsible for the overall operations of the branch.
Start Date: March 2020
Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Thursday and Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am to 2:00pm
- RRSP Program
- 3 weeks vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Sales and Business Development through community involvement, identifying business opportunities, networking, referrals, up-selling and cross-selling services to active members.
- Monitor portfolios within the branch to ensure compliance with regulations
- People and performance management within the branch which includes hiring, training and motivating staff in order to meet service levels and sales goals.
- Monthly review and complete any tasks as needed for monthly audit purposes
- Ensure compliance and protocols are adhered to within the financial sector
- Familiar with banking procedures
- 5 years of management experience within a financial institution
- Completed IFIC or CSC designation
- Experience with sales and business development
- Valid Drivers License and a reliable car
- Italian or Portuguese fluency will be considered an asset
- Excellent time management skills
Posted on: 2020-02-28