French Customer Service for one of the largest tourism companies in Lisbon, Portugal
Are you thinking of going away but still haven't found the ideal job and destination? This may be your chance!
You will have the opportunity to evolve and progress in an international context, surrounded by motivated and dynamic people!
Our client, the European leader in the telecommunications sector, is looking for French-speaking M / F client advisers with experience in Customer Service, such as Cashier, Receptionist or Seller to work in collaboration with renowned brands.
- French as the most fluent language (required)
- B2 level of English
- Flexibility to meet changing needs and varying business deadlines
- Good computer skills
- Previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably by telephone.
- Communicate with customers by phone, email and online chat assisting French speaking clients with their queries, in particular: taking orders, product information, monitoring of deliveries, returns, etc
- Establish a relationship with customers from French speaking countries,
- Discuss new products and manage multiple tasks to quickly resolve customer queries,
The client provides you a relocation package:
- Traveling cost refunded after competition of the 3rd month of work
- Monthly accommodation allowance paid monthly for the first 3 month
- Attractive monthly salary
- Meal allowance every month
- Performance bonus every month
- Monthly language bonus every month
- Private Health Insurance applicable after 6 months
- CDI Contract
- Initial training fully paid by the company
- Continuous training and development
Are you ready to work abroad?
Making the decision to work abroad and move to another country can be exciting and unsettling at the same time. Send us your CV and MGI will contact you in 24 hours.
Publicado em: 2020-02-25