Our client Volaris Group (volarisgroup.com) has recently acquired Saatmann GmbH & Co. KG in Worms/Germany:
- 67 employees
- 1,100 clinics as customers
- 1,800 products installed
Saatmann: Market Leader in Germany’s Quality Control Space for German Hospitals
Saatmann was founded by Simon Saatmann and Günther Weber in 1992 as an IT service provider with an early pilot project at the Frankenthal/Pfalz Municipal Hospital. It was the first to focus on software development to record “perinatal study” data for quality assurance.
Saatman solutions are in over 1,100 hospitals across Germany including 14 of the 15 largest hospital groups. Their partners include Agfa Healthcare, Deutsche Telekom, Meierhofer, and iSolutions. In 2005, Saatmann released QC (Quality Control) Monitor so that hospitals could predict regulatory assessment requirements to take proactive measures. In 2013, they began providing software for hospitals to create and edit regulatory compliant quality reports.
For further details on the company please refer to the website: www.saatmann.de
The Finance Manager at Saatmann GmbH & Co. KG is expected to be a strategic thought-partner and a hands-on and participative leader responsible for the financial and administrative business management of the newly acquired company. He/She will be responsible for accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, tax compliance, in-house controlling, investments, insurance, audit-related activities of the organization. The Finance Manager is responsible for establishing effective financial and accounting system standards and controls. He/She is also responsible for managing the administrative information technology systems of the organization.
The Finance Manager reports to the CEO and is a member of the Leadership Team and plays a critical role in strategic decision-making and operations as Saatmann continues to enhance their quality programming and build capacity. This position (3-4 direct reports) works closely with the Chief Executive Officer to support the fiduciary and organizational compliance responsibilities of the Board of Directors.
Job starts May – June 2020.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Develop and deliver the financial plans as agreed upon by the management
- Deliver pro-active and professional financial and decision support to the organization.
- Prepare monthly management accounts (IFRS), quarterly forecasts and annual statutory accounts (HGB).
- Prepare monthly financial analytics package regarding Net Working Capital, AR ageing, P&L and balance sheet analysis.
- Direct the finance department in revenue analysis, pricing analysis and performance monitoring, planning and forecasting.
- Support the general manager in forecasting, controlling and planning.
- Management of commercial and general administrative processes
Improve operational practices
- Create and implement processes to drive sustainable improvements in the efficiency of business processes in the finance function. Drive financial policies in alignment with portfolio policies.
- Continuous development of control environment and identifying, placing and documentation of internal controls in Finance processes (COSO).
- Operate process to obtain relevant Portfolio and Volaris approvals e.g. for bids or tender submissions.
Profile of Ideal Candidate (m/f)
- Practical experience of working with HGB and IFRS
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as German
- Qualified to degree level, preferably with an accounting qualification
- Highly computer literate with particular reference to accounting and management software including very good Excel skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience as a Manager of a small team
- Experienced in ERP system implementation
- Work experience from a software company
- Proven ability to direct a diverse group of professionals in accomplishing complex tasks
- Broad knowledge in healthcare IT is an advantage
- Sound understanding of contracting terms and conditions and the assessment of commercial risk
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills, comfortable interacting and motivating personnel at all levels of the organization
- Hands on mentality with the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated starter, able to instigate and manage change
- Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
- Ability to work under pressure to tight time scales
- Good sense of humour, with the ability to create and maintain excellent communications between respective sites and divisions
- High work ethic, flexibility and willingness/ability to travel (occasionally)
Seit dem: 2020-01-23
Gültig bis zum: 2029-01-01