We are partnering our client key account manager to assist with the search for Senior Network Engineer base in Singapore.
- Provide post sales maintenance support services for customers’ Enterprise IT Network
- Work closely with SDM to resolve and fulfil customers’ operational issues / services request
- Next level of technical escalation for L1 engineer to resolve complex network issue
- Provide technical consultancy / advise to L1 engineers and customers
- Preferably with good knowledge and hands on experience in any of the following areas: LAN/WAN/WLAN: Cisco/Alcatel Switches/routers, WLC, Network Security Solutions: Fortinet, Junipers and Checkpoints, Cisco IPS/IDS, ISE, ACS & ASA, ESA, WSA, SMA, Network Monitoring: SolarWinds, Cisco Prime Infras, Alcatel Omni-Vista and Network Appliances based: Infoblox DNS/DHCP, NTP Server, F5 LTM/GTM, A10 LTM
- Advise customers on the Security vulnerability advisory
- Develop test cases and conduct proof of concept tests on new software and hardware prior to upgrade/deployment
- Open TAC case to principal vendor for complex problem resolutions
- Able to work flexible hours especially during after-office hours downtimes
- Perform standby duties if required.
- ITE / Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Security or equivalent.
- Possesses Cisco certification (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE), Alcatel certification (ACFE/ACSE), F5 LTM & Network Security products.
- Min. 3 to 5 years of experience with LAN, WLAN , Data and Security networking in maintenance support and break-fix.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
If you are up to the challenge and meets the key requirements and this is something you’d like to consider, send us your updated word profile along with your application and and please include the Job Code: GSTMSTSNE03 and following information:
- WhatsApp mobile – to facilitate timely communication between recruiters and you
- Your email address
- Resume and salary information upon application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted on: 2019-08-13