We are partnering our client to assist with the search for Technology Lead (Full Stack) base in Singapore.
- Partner with Product and UX to design, implement, and deploy a system that turns business travel from mundane to magical
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing the best technical practices
- Take us from good to great
- Lead the team to accomplish more than they think they are capable of
- Serve as a multiplier, leading by example with well-written code and relevant and insightful code review comments, while mentoring less experienced engineers on the team
- You have 6-9 years of relevant experience and/or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- You are one of the strongest contributors to your code base and can work closely with UI/UX to bring a company’s product to fruition.
- You have a fair understanding of Python and have the ability to write some serious Python code if get an opportunity
- You have a thorough understanding of TDD
- You have previous leadership experience
- You are tech savvy and understand the latest happening development in computer & programming world
- Mobile knowledge is a big plus
- Prior startup experience is a huge plus!
- You have deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a large-scale system in production, and your designs and implementations reflect that understanding
- You understand that great Engineering teams are built upon relationships, just as much as they are built on awesome code
- You have a great attitude and can adapt to change. You stay calm, poised and maintain a sense of humor even in the face of big challenges or under pressure
- Desired experience in travel/airline/e-commerce sector
- Experience working with GCP is a plus
- Ability to guide and mentor teams
Please ensure that you fulfill all the requirements below before applying:
- 6-9 years of relevant experience and/or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Fair Understanding Of Python And Have The Ability To Write Some Serious Python Code
- Have A Thorough Understanding Of TDD
- Holds A Singapore EP/ Is A Singapore PR (client requirement)
We welcome you to send us your updated word profile along with your application and please include the following information:
- WhatsApp mobile – to facilitate timely communication between recruiters and you
- Your email address
- Resume and salary information upon application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted on: 2019-08-13